A hard disk drive (HDD) is a non-volatile computer storage
device that consists of rotating magnetic discs or platters.
Random access memory (RAM) is the primary memory device, and
it is a secondary storage device used to store data
We have authorized ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 10002: 2018 certified forensic company which offers a full range of quality forensic science services to the criminal justice system.
We specialized in professional hard drive recovery services whether your hard drive is clicking, grinding, not powering up, or affected by a virus, data deletion, or reformat. We at Hawk Eye Forensic work on different software/hardware tools to recover your data from different hard drives. We have most seasoned professionals who have decades of experience and are confident of providing you the maximum recovery success rate in case of data loss from your hard drive due to logical or physical damage.
• Data Acquisition of Hard disk / Digital
• Deleted, partially overwritten, or formatted data recovery from hard disk
• Email extraction, analysis, and authentication
• Forensic examination of Internet access
• Analysis of Encrypted / Password Protected data
• Forensic Analysis of data from Central processing units,
• Internal and peripheral storage devices, Such as fixed disks, external hard disks, floppy disk drives, and diskettes, tape drives and tapes, CDs, DVDs and USB Devices.
At Haw Eye Forensic we work on various hardware and software tools for the recovery of data. Our reports are court acceptable under section 45 of the Indian Evidence Act, we also provide 65B certificate admissibility of electronic evidence of IEA. Our experts have testified in local, state, and federal courts worldwide.